No task is too big or too small for our team of seasoned professionals to take on and complete on time and on budget. We are keenly aware of the importance of sustainability in all facets of community planning – better planning reduces uncertainty, and incorporating sustainable practices gives value and adds competitive advantage for our clients.
From our extensive network of professionals, we will tailor a team specific for each client, to create a quality product and to give outstanding service.
Land Use Planning
We work with citizens, the private sector, and the public sector to produce a variety of plans and implementation strategies. These include:
- Heritage revitalization agreements and heritage alteration permits, including process management and negotiations with cities
- Preparation of Statements of Significance
- Historical research
- Heritage assessment, maintenance strategies, and code equivalencies
A sustainable community considers taking actions today that help maintain a good quality of life in the future. GreenCity maintains close ties with leading firms and consultants offering alternatives to usual practices that can make your development, building or business “greener” and more sustainable. These include:
- Sustainability Strategies (for communities, buildings, and businesses)
- Energy Audits
- Comprehensive water treatment and sediment control strategies